Chat with the_glassmaster

Post a reply || Back to Chat with the_glassmaster

Re: marking bottles

Delete this post Submitted by kcwhiskey on 3:42 pm, Mon. 21-Sep-2015 in reply to marking bottles posted by r.l. on 9:49 pm, Sat. 19-Sep-2015


You can go to a place like Hobby Lobby and they sell a paint you can use. It comes in a container that looks like a pen. You have to shake it and then the paint flows down the point so you can outline the letters. The paints come in many colors. It comes off easily also.

Replies to this post

Reply to this post


E-mail (optional):



Insert styled text: Bold | Italic | Underlined
Disable styled text

Insert smileys (Opens a new window)
Disable smileys

Powered by Free PHP message board 1.3 from PHPJunkYard - Free PHP scripts