distillery search  |  pre-pro.com home


The Clarke Bros. Distillery
RD #1, 5 th District
Peoria County, IL



The distillery was built at the foot of Pecan St at S Peoria somewhere around 1899. It was owned and operated by Clarke Bros & Co., a company consisting of Charles C Clarke (President), Chauncey D Clarke (VP), William S Parry (Secretary & Treasurer), William E Hull (General Manager) and Robert D Clarke, who was Manager of the Distillery and later replaced Chauncey as Vice President. Chauncey replaced Charles as President.

The distillery was eventually acquired by US Industrial Alcohol and the brand name became a popular product of Arrow Distilleries Inc., founded in 1933. It closed around 1943.

Review bonded warehouse transactions for this distillery



Internal Revenue recorded warehouse transactions for The Clarke Bros. Distillery as follows:
( explain: origin of these records, letter codes )

<top of page

Copyright © 2006-2020 www.pre-pro.com.  All rights reserved.