|Original artwork and Greeting cards|
W. H. HENNESSEY
OASG: Hennessey was a saloon and lunch room owner from 1882 to 1884 at the corner of Union & Exchange Streets, then at 123 Broad and 1-1/2 Exchange in 1886, later at 211 Broad and 54 Spring St (from 1888-1889). By 1900 he was in Wholesale Liquors at 40 Andrew St. In 1917, his widow has taken over the business.
Business name timeline:
Business category timeline (abbreviations decoded below):
The images below are thumbnails linked to listing pages containing larger, more detailed images and links to related material.
Click on the thumbnails for more information.
Copyright © 2002-2023 pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.